Wine Club 6 wines
Let us select a seasonally appropriate selection of delicious wines from small producers offering excellent value for money. We’ll package them up along with tasting notes, food pairing suggestions and a little info about the maker and send them straight to your door at your chosen interval (see below for more delivery info*).
Choose reds or whites only or leave it up to us to select a mix.
The six bottle option contains six bottles of wine - if you chose a mixed case we'll add select both red and white wine to include in your case, in winter we'll choose four reds and two whites and in summer four whites and two reds.
Wine Club Members also receive the following benefits:
- Free glass of wine every month** (anything under £12)
- 10% off our wine of the week
- Access exclusive discounts & members only wines (including mature vintages)
- Members only events*** (including Stock Tastings & Bottle Club read more below)
- First refusal on all events
- Space in our EuroCave for your prized wines
- Use of our wine library
- No corkage on Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Use our Coravin (buy a bottle, drink what you like, save the rest for next time)
All members will receive a welcome letter and a members card making it easy to access all benefits. Cancel anytime, no notice, no fuss.
Delivery & billing*
Billing will take place on the 7th of your chosen delivery month and delivery will take place the following week. We package all our wines in 100% biodegradable packaging and send via tracked courier.
You can choose to receive a monthly delivery, every other month or every 6 months.
Free glass of wine**
Choose any 125ml glass at £12 or under or deduct £12 from any glass above that.
Members only events***
We'll add to these as we build our community but we'll be starting with:
- Stock tastings - we're a small shop and we like to keep things fresh, that means regularly tasting potential wines to stock... these events offer the chance to taste and help us select what to stock... all for free
- Bottle Club - Exclusive to and free for all members we invite you to bring an interesting bottle to share with the group. This isn't a competition of who can bring the most expensive bottle rather an opportunity to share interesting wines with like-minded people. "Interesting" could be an old vintage, a hard-to-find producer or something from an unusual region - of course, we'll be opening something too!
- Members Days - a chance to meet other members, taste some interesting wines and generally geek-out with like-minded people